“Pray for me so I can settle down” – Iyanya Begs Fans

In a recent episode of the ‘Tea With Tay’ podcast, hosted by actor Temisan Emmanuel Ahwieh, popular Nigerian singer Iyanya opened up about his longing for marriage and urged his fans to pray for the success of his current relationship. At 36 years old, Iyanya candidly admitted his eagerness to settle down and embark on the journey of marriage. During the podcast episode, he candidly expressed his heartfelt desire. In Iyanya words; “Pray for my relationship that God will help me to settle down, even if it’s this year. That’s what you people need to be praying for. Like you now, Taymesan, you are spirit filled. That’s something you need to fast and pray about.” The podcaster Taymesan, in response, noted … “But my spirit is telling me that you don’t need to rush it that God is working on you. Maybe by 2025, 2026, we will be hearing wedding bells. They no dey rush marriage.” Iyanya: “ Baba, no na. No do like that.” Taymesan: “Okay, Holy Spirit, let’s bring it back to 2024. Work on him Lord.” The post “Pray for me so I can settle down” – Iyanya Begs Fans appeared first on tooXclusive.
http://dlvr.it/SvKP5L